This Industry-academia collaborative research and development initiative is aimed at creating a comprehensive platform for pursuing advanced research works jointly by GOTS and the IIT (ISM). The objectives of this collaboration under the MoU, but not limited to, are envisaged as follows:
- Collaborative execution of research projects in thejointly agreed thematic research areas
- IIT ISM Provide research under the variousthematic areas and technology development support by engaging faculty, research scholars and laboratory staff.
- Surveying and scouting the advanced technologiesof interest to GOTS and advising GOTS on their potential benefits/drawbacks. Collecting and understanding contemporary technology issues under the TRAs.
- Providing training to GOTS officials as agreed for jointly knowledge building/knowledge transfer in the mutually agreed area.
- Promoting internships
- Promoting visiting and adjunctfaculty programs and research oriented career
- Extending GOTS industrial platform and IIT(ISM) research platform to each other.
- Conducting shortand long term courses in IIT(ISM) and jointly organizing workshops, seminars, and
- Promoting entrepreneurshipactivities in jointly agreed